Friday, May 30, 2008

Outdoor Activities

Spring is one of Tisha's favorite times of the year. She loves to garden (she is a horticulturist after all) and planting a vegetable garden is something she looks forward to each year. She had a 100 fold year last year, so it will be interesting to see if she gets the same results this time around.



While Tisha planted, the kids played. I added this to the post as both a scolding to my brother-in-law Chris and a chance to for him to see the fruit of his labor.



Chris! Didn't I tell you that you'd have my kids flipping themselves out of swings before summer time! AHHH! This is why we had to send Chris out of the country! It also adds just one more reason for me to say, "down with Uncle Chris!" :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's my new favorite family! Jim, since you left a comment at our blog, I think I may get back into blogging...maybe. It's only been February since I've written and there's so much to write about.

    Anyway, we had a great time the other night also. The kids slept fantastic because they were so worn out!

    Tisha-Do you take the kids to the Regal Cinema's free movies in the summer? Next week, Veggie Tales "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" is playing. I'm planning on taking the two older kiddies.

    ReplyDelete